Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jr. Jazz, bread, and New house Pics

Payton is playing his second year of Jr. Jazz. He likes it a lot more this year than he did last year. This is the first year he has been able to play in actual games. Last year was just practice. Tim has taken him to all of his games so far. I have only been able to make it to one because of my work schedule. Here are some pics from the game I was able to go to. Payton really appreciates his aunts and uncles, and grandma and other family coming to watch him, so please keep on coming out :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Oh and here's the bread recipe I promised yesterday.

It is 60 Minute Bread and makes two loaves

2 C Warm Water
2 pckgs yeast
2 tsp salt
4 TBSP Sugar
2 TBSP melted shortening
2 C Flour

Mix together. Divide dough into two parts, knead, and put into greased loaf pans. Let rise 30 min. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 min.

And, here are the pics of the house that I promised.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

I bet Peyton is just a fire ball out there on the court!

Love the house, Overlake right?