Monday, January 19, 2009

Here we go again...

I am back to blogging and updating everyone, hopefully daily. After having Tim home for three months, we sadly had to send him back to work on Saturday. He is working in Riverton, California. He starts tomorrow in an oil refinery. He will be home for his first visit on February 13th, then we are shooting to bring him home every other weekend after that. That will make the time go by much faster, and make it easier on all of us.

While he was home, we moved from our tiny three bedroom apartment into a 5 bdrm 3 bthrm home in Overlake. We are finally getting settled and we love it. The only room left to unpack is my office. Yes, I finally have my own office! Woohoo! I will post some pics of the new house later. I am loving having a bigger kitchen. I have been doing a lot more cooking especially baking. I have been making our own bread for the last few weeks and have found a recipe that I love :) I will hopefully post the recipe tonight. We are at my mom's right now, trying to pass the time. I am watching my two nieces for the day. My mom started a blog for our whole family to keep up on each other. For those interested, you can read it here. www.wattersonsworld.blogspot.com

After crocheting for over 20 years, I am finally dedicating myself to learning how to knit. I made a dishrag yesterday for practice, and am working on another today between fussing kids. Will post pics when finished :)

No comments: