Monday, September 1, 2008

Baby James is all smiles and Some Pics from Last Weekend

I wanted to share some other pics with everyone. Last weekend, we went to a BBQ with a bunch of friends from the Mommies group. Here is James with his friend, Baby Eva. Photobucket Eva is 3 weeks older than James. He is twice her size and not at all happy to be getting his picture taken. He was very good the rest of the time at the BBQ. We also went to the train muesem last weekend. They are getting ready to clsoe for the year so they had the trains out last weekend. Here are the kids on the train. Photobucket Photobucket They had a great time!

James is all smiles these days. He loves to laugh and smile. Every time he does, I wish his daddy was here to enjoy this milestone with me. Photobucket Photobucket And, this is one of my favorite recent baby pics. He got his Daddy's eyebrows, not mine LOL. Photobucket Such a cutie!

7 comments:

Sharkuar said...

Best picture ever! He is so adorable

Unknown said...

Looks like a ton of fun. I wish we would have been able to go to the train museum. Hopefully next time!

Unknown said...

What a good looking family! TFS!

Unknown said...

Loving watching all of your kids changing this year. I love James' eyebrows. :)

jaffefamilyfun said...

Great pics looks like you have had a fun and busy summer.

jaffefamilyfun said...

Great Pics looks like you all have a fun and exciting summer.

Owens Family said...

I am dying right now! I cannot wait to have 2 nights with this little man!