Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why I LOVE Freecycle!

Today was a good freecycle day for me. I use it mostly to get rid of my extra stuff. Rarely, do I find something worth bringin into my home as I strive towards simplification. Today I picked up 23 sewing patterns for clothing for me. I also picked up some brand new hardback cookbooks, and a book I have wanted for a long time on Going Green, and green cleaners. But, the best deal of the day is this. Tim has been wanting a propane bbq for a very long time, but we havent been able to justify the expense while out on paternity/maternity leave. I brought it home, cleaned it up. It's in beautiful condition! I LOVE free stuff when it looks like this. Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

AWESOME!!!! You guys will love it.

Anonymous said...

I SO agree with you. Freecycle is one of the easiest ways to make a person's day!!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Sweet, I want one!

Thanks for putting me on your blogroll!