Monday, September 1, 2008

What the Heck is in that?

We have had my sister Callie out with us this weekend. It's been a great weekend. I did a Slumber Party for my dear friend Stephie on Friday. We had a blast :) Saturday, we went to breakfast with Callie and spent the day shopping and running errands. This included a stop at the local produce stand. Here is what we picked up. Photobucket My best friend Natalie came out and we hung out. We also went shopping at Sweet Pea, our local consignment shop. I got this adorable outfit for James for FREE! Photobucket and Callie bought him these super cute pants. Photobucket Yesterday was spent cleaning, cooking, decluttering, and family time. I made chicken enchiladas. Callie made the nastiest looking salad. Payton said, "ewww What the heck is in that?" But, it was sooo yummy. Here's the recipe:

A bag of salad lettuce
1 cup of Mexican blend cheese
a handful of slice almonds
1 cup of Craisins
3 avacados, cut up into small pieces

Dump it all in a bowl and cover with Poppyseed dressing

Easy and oh so yummy. We are heading off to the pool to swim with friends and BBQ after. Will post pics tonight.

No comments: