Saturday, September 6, 2008

How freaking cute is he? And so begins the banana bread

The pictures of James keep getting better and better because apparently I have nothing better to do than to take a ton of pics of him. This is my second favorite pic ever, next to the eyebrow one. Photobucket
James is just starting to play with toys, so big brother gave him his giraffe to play with while I was getting him settled for bed tonight. He LOVED it, wouldn't let go of it. Photobucket

So, for our wedding I am making 200 mini loaves of banana bread for our wedding favors. My goal is to finish them in the next two weeks before I leave for Reno, and I am freezing them asI make them. I am using Tim's mother's recipe for banana bread which I got from his sister. I made my first batch tonight and they actually turned out really well. I am 10 down, 190 to go LOL. I was going to use the mini loave pans but decided to do the mini bundt pans. I am going to put a poem and our wedding info on little scrolls and put them in the center, then wrap them in tulle with a ribbon in our wedding colors. Here is a mini from the first batch.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

ANGIE!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE! I am SO happy you found me! After we said goodbye I told myself damn it! I should have got her email or number or something! yay! now we can keep in touch!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Oh ok, I get it now with the bread, lol.

Adorable baby! Kiss him for me.