Wednesday, September 3, 2008

James is 3 mo old today!

James is 3 months old today! I can't believe how fast the time goes by. It seems like he was just born. He is becoming very aware of his surroundings. He grabs at things, holds toys, and smiles and laughs all the time. Here he is sucking on his hands.
Photobucket

Alexis stayed home from school today, because she was up all night being sick. We spent the day cleaning out our storage and cleaning off our porch. This was a huge undertaking as we havent touched our storage in the over four years we have lived here except to stuff more crap in there. And, our porch was clean but when Tim came home we unloaded all of the extra stuff there. Plus, we had to make room for our new grill. Here are some after pics.
Photobucket
Photobucket
While I finished the porch, Alexis and Payton went fishing with their dad for a few hours at Settlement.
Photobucket
They caught lots of fish but did not keep any of them. They seemed to have a good time. Payton caught the most fish of any of them.
Photobucket
Alexis just likes fishing because she can relax and enjoy being outside.
Photobucket
The best part of today was this: When Payton potty trained many years ago, I put his cloth diapers away. When I got pregnant with James, I looked all over for that bag of diapers to no avail. So, I bought all new diapers, but still missed that bag of diapers from Payton since it had a lot of my fav dipes in there in very cute prints, and the mama that made them is no longer in business. I have been able to snag some used, but not in cute prints. Today at the very bottom back of the storage, I found the big bag of diapers. I am ecstatic. I will have to post pics tomorrow since they are in the wash. Tons and tons of diapers! Woohoo!

No comments: